Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Catch Up Pics

Wanted to post a few more pics from the last couple of months. I think that the earliest of these go back to about the first of November"ish".


Happy baby girl



Don't quite know why I love this pic, but I think it's her eyes.



2nd Birthday



Blowing out the candles.



Christmas Morning. Lovin' on her new kitty.



Just wanted to show off the amazing stocking that my sister Stephanie knitted (or is just plain "knit" the past tense for knit? The more I think about it, the less I'm sure. I suppose that I could have looked it up in the amount of time I have spent pondering/writing about it...) for Julianna. It is so beautiful.



I know its the eyes in this one.



A little naked reading ;)

1 comment:

  1. :O, she is 2 years old!!
    I Thought she was 3 or maybe 4
    I LOVE her smile!!! :)

    ReplyDelete