Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tutus and haircuts

I guess it's obvious from the post title, but Julianna got both a new tutu and her very first haircut this week.

She has wanted to wear the tutu pretty much everywhere, all the time! Really, I have hardly been able to get the darn thing off of her for bed. She thinks she looks like a fairy princess. She really is just precious - but I wish I would have anticipated how stinkin' annoying those little bells on it would be!! :)












Tutu and tennis shoes - interesting look!

She did WONDERFULLY for her first haircut. Not a single tear. She was definitely nervous - I wouldn't say she was exactly all smiles and giggles, but very sweet and compliant. Everyone made over how much hair she has and talked me into only getting one inch cut off. Seriously, if you didn't know she had the haircut you would NEVER guess. It looks pretty much the same - but maybe a little tidier. Anyway, we took her to a little children's salon and she had a pretty great experience overall.


Playing with the owner's son before haircut.


She chose the police car.






After haircut!





Oh, and one cute little story from Ryan:
(Julianna was sitting in his lap)
Ryan: How many eyes do I have?
Julianna: Two.
Ryan: How many ears do I have?
Julianna: Two.
Ryan: How many noses do I have?
(Julianna put her hands on either side of his face and smashed her nose against his so as to add another nose to his face)
Julianna: Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment