Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24, 2009

Another busy week! Pretty much same schedule as last week. Dance class on Tuesday. Story hour and play date on Wednesday. Music class on Thursday.

She did really great again in dance class. She listened to directions extremely well and even encouraged a little girl who was having a hard time being away from her mother by offering her her hand. SO CUTE!! In fact, her teacher actually came to me after class and said that she wanted me to consider advancing her to the 3 year old class. That class doesn't work with our schedule, so she's going to stay put, but it was nice to hear that her teacher thought that she was capable. See, maybe she wasn't just sucking up last week ;)

Just a couple of stories and then pics.

************

Julianna's favorite thing in the world to do right now is play the game Memory, or what she calls "Match Game". She is SOOO good at it too! Seriously, she can beat me and I don't even have to throw the game. She really can remember where she saw something from the beginning to the end of the game. After soundly beating me, she said, "Mama, I sure am a GREAT match gamer!"

************

Julianna woke up in the middle of the night the other night and called me to her room. I went in and after picking up her baby that she "dropped" on the floor, she asked, "Mama, can I get up now?" I said, "No Julianna it's still nighttime. You can get up in the morning." I could just see the wheels turning in her head. She looked at me, smiled, and said in her sweetest voice, "Good morning Mama!" and then in order to see if her scheme worked, put her arms out to me to pick her up. She a wily one!

**********

We were collecting acorns at the Library (They have a lovely garden on the premises) after music class today and I pointed out a big acorn I spotted. Julianna was thrilled and said, "That's a BIG, FAT HONKER!" What?? I'm pretty sure I've never used that expression. I guess she got that one from Daddy. It was super cute though!


Look at the fancy Dinosaur shirt! Julianna, Mimi, and I were looking at it in the store and Julianna said, "I love this shirt". That was all it took. Mimi was in the check out line before you could count to 3. Man that is one spoiled kid!!


Playing computer games at the library.

Pictures before class on Tuesday. Wish I could get some during class, but they don't let us mother's in!






Silly Goose!




At the library before class today with a couple of her little girlfriends.


Dancing.


Dancing with scarves.


Playing the sticks.


No, my kid is not flipping me the bird :) They are singing the "Where is Thumbkin" song.


In the garden after class.






No comments:

Post a Comment