Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 6, 2009

I am dropping off a few cute pictures, and of course, have a few more cute stories to tell. Really, Julianna is so cute and so darn charming right now. I could do nothing but follow her around with a piece of paper and I still couldn't write down all the cute things that she says and does fast enough.

**************

Julianna and I were at the playground and a little boy that was about 4 or so started chasing Julianna around pretending that he was a scary dinosaur. Julianna leaped into my arms and screamed, "Mama I'm scared! It's a Carnotaurus!"

By the way, this really is the scariest looking of the dinosaurs, in my opinion, so I'm not surprised that's the one she thought of.

***********

Dada and Julianna were pretending like they were dinosaurs and Julianna wanted Ryan to be the Triceratops. Ryan put one finger on either side of his head to make horns and chased Julianna around. She stopped him and said, "NO NO Dada! Need three horns!"

*********

We were driving down the road and Julianna let out an excited squeal.

Me: What????
Julianna: I have my own freckle!!!

*********

I gave Julianna a kiss right after I brushed my teeth. She said "Spicy!"

***********

Our little kitten is really a Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde character. Yesterday when Pumpkin was being rather feisty, Julianna shrugged her shoulders and very matter-of-factly explained to me, "Mama, sometimes Punkin is wild and sometimes he's nice." It was so cute! It was like, oh well, you get what you get.

***********


Cute pigtails!






Her new Halloween pj's say, "I'm so cute it's Scary". Ain't that the truth!


Julianna is helping "Punkin" learn his birds.




She really is having as much fun as she looks like she is having studying the bird encyclopedia. What a strange kid!


Working on a puzzle.


My favorite from the last few days.


On the boat last night:





Snuggling with Mimi after more lake swimming. Man that kid is a little fish!




Pretty baby.

1 comment:

  1. This evening when she cried and cried for no known reason, it broke my heart.

    Yesterday evening when riding with her in the backseat and she reached out her little hand and held mine, it broke my heart.

    Yesterday she ran off after something scared her and when I found her sitting in the corner sucking her thumb, it broke my heart.

    Last night when I woke to her beside me in the bed watching me sleep and saying nothing more than "Hey Dada," it broke my heart.

    This evening when I had to say goodbye to her for the hundreth time, it broke my heart.

    Tonight when I thought about how there will be a million more,......

    ReplyDelete