Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

First of all, I MISS MY BABY!!

Today is the very first day of Julianna's entire life that I have not seen her. The first day I have not touched her. So very sad.

She is with her dad and his family in the mountains this weekend. I am counting the minutes until she gets home.

We did have the greatest time in Atlanta last week and I will share pics from our trip tomorrow (hopefully). We went to the amazing Georgia Aquarium, to a great park, and the pool several times. I took hundreds of pics.

Ok, Ok! One pic:


At the park.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are missing your baby so much. I hope the weekend goes by super fast and that you are hanging at the park with her before you know it. Try to take some nice time for you if you can. You could plan all the fun things you and the wonderful little J are going to do next week together. I am glad you had such a fun trip visiting your friend.
    Tracy Jens Alex and Anika

    ReplyDelete