Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 21, 2009

Just dropping off some pictures (mostly taken with my new camera). Don't have time for a real update right now, but will try to later this week. Tomorrow J and I are going to Atlanta to visit one of my besties and her family. Can't wait. Katy and I have been really good friends since we were both brand new to Charlotte in 10th grade. Could that really have been like 17 years ago? We are SO OLD!!!

Also, Happy Father's Day to Dada, Poppy, Granddaddy and Great Grandpa! You guys are the finest fathers I know! Julianna and I are so lucky to have you in our lives!


Julianna has taken to wearing my shirts. I forgot to bring anything to change her into to the pool one day and ended up putting one of my t-shirts on her (with a rubberband at the neck in the back) for the way home. Well now she insist that she wears one of my shirts home from the pool EVERYTIME!


Doesn't she look like a little imp?!




Just cute.


This little contraption is called a "Puddle Jumper". It is the greatest. I was at Wal-Mart the other day buying her a new pair of swimmies, which she does very well with, and a lady talked me into getting this instead - of course the puddle jumper was about 15x more expensive but really is atleast 15 times better. It is actually a Coast Guard certified lifejacket and she can really get around in it! It really keeps her head out of the water. Love it!


My little fish!




In my sweatshirt.


Worn out after lots of swimming.


She's got the kind of eyes that really change colors with what she's wearing - blue, green, or gray. Isn't she a beauty?





4 comments:

  1. She's supercute in the "Imp" pictures. I loved that you used that word, and surprised. It is one from my stories but not yours, although it fits perfectly.

    The swimming pics are great. I haven't got a chance to swim with her yet and I can't wait. You've done a great job working with her, she'll be ready for lessons soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, speak for yourself... I'm not OLD!
    Love you!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy,

    That's true - I am a whole 3 months older than you. You won't be OLD for ages!!

    XOXOX,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so happy!! beautiful girl !!!
    I remember when I used to see her pics when she was just a 6 month baby girl, she is such a big girl right now!!
    keep posting :)Julianna Mom!
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete