Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009

We had a very busy and really nice week! Auntie (my sister, Stephanie) was in town last week. Julianna hadn't seen her since Christmas but remembered her instantly and ran up to her, gave her a big hug and put her head on her shoulder. It was so sweet, I almost cried. Anyway, Stephanie's visit was WAY TOO short and I am trying to convince her to come back for another visit before she starts teaching again in the fall ;)


Snuggling with Auntie on the porch.

Julianna and I spent Saturday with our good friends Louise and Bill. We went out on their boat, came home for lunch, and then J, Louise, and I hit their neighborhood pool. J just LOVES Bill. If he leaves her sight she starts asking "Where Bill go?". If you tell her that he left for a while, she puts her head down and pouts! On the way over, I told Julianna that we were going to Louise's house. She promptly told me "It Bill's house too."


Julianna and Bill playing on the computer a couple of weeks ago. He endlessly, patiently looks at pictures of animal after animal with her. He's going to be the greatest dad!

Quick story - While in the baby pool a little boy was relentlessly splashing us with a little kick board thingy. Julianna thought it was hysterically funny and laughed and laughed. She complimented him on his skills by telling him, "Good splashing, boy". Not sure if that came off as cute in the telling, but trust me, it was super cute!

This morning I took Julianna over to our neighborhood pool (That's where pics are from. I forgot my camera on Saturday, which was a real bummer because J was super cute in her baseball cap and lifejacket). Then this afternoon after her nap I took her over to Ryan's for the night. I am missing her to pieces!

Another quick story from Ryan - Julianna loves to play in the yard with the dogs at Ryan's. Last week she was continually asking Ryan to go play in the "ard". Ryan kept telling her repeatedly that it was a "y-y-yard not ard". This evening she asked Ryan if they could play "in the y-y-yard"! Hee. So now my kid thinks that's how you're supposed to pronounce it! She also evidently sat down and hugged our lab mix, Cally and said "Cally and Jewynanna are best friends". Awwwww!

Ok, enough rambling. Here are the pics from today.










Is it really fair for a 2 year old to have lashes like this?!? She will be thanking her dad big-time for them in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. she's sooooooo sweet
    Take care, greetings!

    ReplyDelete