Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

This was just the most fun holiday yet! Julianna loved everything about it - the Bunny, the egg dying, the egg hunting, the treats and presents in her basket. And even though she has her second-ever cold, she really had a blast and was in really great spirits all weekend.

On Saturday we went to a "Breakfast with Peter Rabbit" (although I really didn't see anything essentially Peter Rabbit - even the costumed bunny was just a white one -not even a blue jacket!) at my parents' country club. I was sure that she would give the rabbit the Santa treatment (she refuses to go anywhere near him), but she was obsessed with him. She followed him around (he just kind of wandered around the room all morning), hugged him, and just generally couldn't get enough of him. And really, if you ask me, he was a little creepy :) They also had a little petting zoo. We couldn't get that kid out of there! She LOVES animals more than anything in the world and just went from animal to animal. There was a little goat there that took a liking to Julianna and followed her around trying to eat her dress and sweater. She thought it was the funniest thing and is still talking about the "goat eatin' dress - funny!".

Sunday we just did the traditional Easter stuff - the basket and an egg hunt. She was really into the egg hunt and had the greatest time! So did I!

I literally took over 300 pictures this weekend. So to say the least, I have a bunch. My dad actually took a few great ones too, so I will post those as soon as I can get them from him.


Admiring the ladybug balloon bracelet that the clown made for her. She loved it!


Just cute!


Loving on the scary rabbit!


Loving on the real rabbit.


Goat loving on Jules!






One of my favorites.






Easter morning.


My little bunny.


Egg hunt.











Snuggling with Uncle "Joey!".




Cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment