Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Endless Pictures

Despite Julianna's recent aversion to having her picture taken (see below post), I managed to get a few super cute ones!


So sweet after her bath.


Helping Poppy prepare soil for his garden.




This is what I got when I told J to make a silly face.


Hugging on Mimi. Yes, Mimi is wearing her "Little Mermaid" pajama bottoms in the driveway!


Trying to blow on a dandelion.






Running!


J refuses to wear sunglasses over her eyes, but LOVES to wear them on her head. I really have no idea where she got this. I almost never wear my sunglasses like that. Maybe it's because Mimi has her reading glasses on her head all of the time?


She's now working on a cauldron of soup!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful big girl!
    I love her smile :)

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete