Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009

Just dropping off some pictures from the last couple of days. We have finally had a stretch of a couple lovely days after never-ending rain. It has been so nice to spend some time outside, but Julianna has developed some sort of irrational fear of bees. If she hears any sort of buzzing she looks genuinely terrified, shrieks, and leaps into my arms. I'm not sure where she got the idea that bees are so scary, (maybe one of her Peter Rabbit videos?) but I am spending alot of time saying ridiculous things like "Bees are our friends", "Bees are NICE", and "Bees are cute!". I just hope and pray that she doesn't get stung - she might never leave the house again!


At her little music class. She is singing "Bah bah black sheep" with gusto. I would film this class sometime if I didn't think that she would totally freeze up and do absolutely no singing or dancing if I tried. She is just DARLING.


Ryan (Umm, I mean the Easter Bunny) got Julianna a couple of headbands in her "Easter bakset" and she has been obsessed with them since. She wants to wear one all of the time. I really think that she would sleep in them. So anyway, if you were wondering why she had both a ponytail and headband...




Picking "wellow flowyers" at the park.


Trying to blow dandelion fuzz off her hand.


Very patiently watching the caterpillar very slowly climb the step.


She looks 5 in this pic, doesn't she?


Silly girl!


Sweet Pea!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how she does it, but that little girl continues to get more and more beautiful every day. I think we were saying a year ago how we thought she'd hit her "peak" and there was no way she could get any cuter. I don't know how, but she's blown that out of the water. She's redefined it. I know that a parent can definitely have a warped and biased mind when it comes to their own kid. But everything in my life that I've ever held up as beautiful has now dropped to its knees. Yeah, I may be biased but my eyes are still open.....and the epitome of beauty is reflecting in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bee thing has been crazy. You're right, she's absolutely terrified when a bee comes near. She acts as if the bee is chasing her with a knife. I've racked my brain, and for the life of me, cannot figure out where this fear could come from. This in turn makes it hard to remedy. I can't imagine why she would be so scared of the bees but not as much other insects. The only link I've found is between her and their knees.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's sooo adorableeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete