Monday, January 10, 2011

Julianna's Eyes

I know that I have SOOO much catching up to do!! The holidays (Thanksgiving, J's b-day, and Christmas) have been so incredibly busy and on top of that, I lost (and found) my camera, borrowed both my dad's and Ryan's camera in the interim, and got a new camera for Christmas that actually didn't come until the first of Jan. This means I have 4 different cameras to download pictures from and then organize. I'm not quite there, but hopefully will be in the next couple of days. Anyway, people who have been reading this blog since the beginning probably know that Julianna used to have the bluest of blue eyes until she was 2 and a half. Then they just changed to green. They were amazing then and are still amazing. Just saw this recent picture and thought it would be neat to have this comparison in the future.


Julianna at 13 months old


Julianna at 4 years old. Not the greatest over all picture of Jules, but it does almost do justice to her lovely GREEN eyes.

Ok, just a couple more from Discovery Place with Auntie Stephanie:




Help Mary Cake!! Auntie and Julianna can't figure out how to use this microscope on their own!


Driving the fire engine.


Crafts with pipe cleaners! Wow did she ever have fun with these. I'm definitely going to have to buy them in mass quantities!







No comments:

Post a Comment