Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 15, 2011

I know I still haven't posted any Thanksgiving, Birthday, or Christmas pictures, but wanted to go ahead and post these snow pictures before they get lost in the shuffle of endless holiday pictures. It snowed a good 6 or so inches and then it rained for a couple hours which created this very hard and slippery snow. Julianna was at Ryan's when the storm came up and was stuck there for 3 days. I think they had loads of fun building a snowman (and pics you can send me, Ryan?) and having snowball fights and the like. By the time she got back here it was almost pure ice. So, I took Jules out for some real red-neck fun. I pushed her around the icy streets in a laundry basket! We also did a little ice skating in our boots. She had the most fun, and it didn't cost a dime!


Yeehaw!




I know this looks like snow, but it has a layer ice on top that could not be broken unless you actually jumped on it! Jules LOVED skating on it. It really was pretty fun!






Slithering around on her stomach like the snakes she is currently so fascinated by. She told me that she is "smelling with her tongue, like snakes" in these pictures!








More ice skating fun!




I took this one last night and just threw it in because it's cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl Julianna is!

    ReplyDelete