Sunday, September 12, 2010

The First Day of School!!!!

Julianna's first day of school was Sept 7th! Ryan and I took her together, and she did GREAT! She continues to LOVE it and already has a "best friend". I couldn't be more pleased with the school and I really think we lucked out with the teachers! They have been teaching together for 10 years. I got to go and read to her class yesterday and it was just so much fun! Julianna was adorable and proud.

Julianna funny: Jules introduced me to a boy in her class by saying "That's Joe. He cries ALL the time!" Hee!!

Here are some first day pics. She insisted on wearing that Horton the elephant shirt.

















1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was watching Ryan go off to school for his first day.

    Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete