Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21, 2010

Just wanted to drop off a few pics. J's still feeling pretty well and I am starting to let myself feel a little bit of relief. Still a little nervous, but definitely starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh man, I hope the jinx gods are not reading this!










Practicing her yoga.


Wall-walker.


I only included this one because it is one of the few pictures in which I can really see myself (or atleast my baby pictures) in her. I guess its the profile or something. Who knows? For the record, I really don't think that in person she looks like me much at all. I know mom - you disagree!


She spent over an hour building this "nest". She picked up sticks and leaves and rocks and whatever. She is really hopeful that a bird (a cardinal preferably) is going to lay eggs in it. I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't likely. Does anyone know where I can get some baby cardinals?

No comments:

Post a Comment