Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010

Just wanted to drop off a few miscellaneous pictures. Also, just had to record a little gem from Julianna. Today in the car she said, "Mama, if you were a little girl and I was a little girl at the same time, we would be best friends at school!" I almost couldn't respond to her without getting choked up. Oh how I love that little one.


Out to breakfast with Mimi and Poppy. And yes, Mimi did buy that lollipop for her to eat BEFORE our breakfast arrived...




Before school one day last week. What a mess!






Playing at the college after school.




Baby Thunderdome. I promised I would take Julianna to the playground on this day, but it was raining, so we went to the little indoor play area at the mall.








More mountain pictures. Julianna and I went out to play on the ski slopes, lost track of time and got caught out there in the dark. Grandmama thought the bears might have gotten us! Oops! Oh and Julianna's lips and teeth are blue because she was eating a blue lollipop!





No comments:

Post a Comment