Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I know, I know... I promised these pics over a week ago. They are pictures from Mother's Day. We went to the GREATEST museum in Durham (Museum of life & science) with Mimi and Poppy. It had the coolest "Dinosaur Trail" with dinosaurs built to scale along the way. They had a really nice butterfly conservatory, a small farm area, a little zoo, a train, and much more. It was a long trip (2.5 hours), but completely worth it.

I also want to Welcome Ella Maria Fox to the world. Richard, Ryan's brother and his lovely wife Alina had their first baby (and Julianna's VERY first cousin) last week! She is so beautiful and so very loved by so many people already!




I also want to one quick little story than on to the pics!

*****************

Julianna was being a bit rascally, but super cute at the same time.

Me: Julianna, stop being so cute!

Julianna: I can't.

Me: I mean it. Stop being so cute right now!

Julianna: (starting to get upset and was whimpering a bit) I can't stop being so cute Mama! This is how cute I am!!!

*******************


When Julianna heard that there would be dinosaurs, she INSISTED on wearing her Dinosaur t-shirt!




Don't ask me what any of these dinosaurs were called. I haven't a clue. If you are really curious, give me a call and I'll put Jules on the phone with you! Hee!




Poppy and Julianna. It really is amazing to think that there actually creatures like this that at one time roamed the earth, isn't it?










On the "Dinosaur Train". She LOVED this train ride. It actually went pretty fast and went through a tunnel. Julianna wanted it to NEVER end!




Love this picture!!!


In the tunnel!




She LOVED these poisonous Dart Frogs! They really were beautiful.


Mimi, Jules, and Poppy in the butterfly conservatory.


Being VERY patient trying to get a butterfly to land on her finger!




The mother load! This was a HUGE owl butterfly, or something like that.






They had the neatest remote control boats. Jules loved watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment